Famous Last Words: Week 12

My reading this week: I got both portions of my reading done this week. I remember that the syntax of my stories was difficult. I did leave it with questions to pursue in my future reading. 

My best writing for this week: The only writing I did this week for this class was my blog story. I had to do a massive lab report for my capstone earlier this week, though. 

Other people's writing: There are some really great storybooks out there that I've read. One of them, in particular, has a uniform vibe in all the stories that I like. 

My other classes: Things in my other classes are going fine. This is actually the class I have the most trouble keeping up with. 

Next week: Next week, I hope to do more of the bonus assignments to keep my grade up. I also may play some tennis.


Closeup photo of a tennis ball by a miscellaneous contributor (source: Wikimedia).

Comments

Popular Posts