Famous Last Words: Surviving

  •  Reading 
    • My reading for this week went well and was interesting. I especially enjoyed reading the Beowulf stories as my extra credit reading. I liked the writing style and didn't find them to be as gruesome as a lot of other stories. 
  • My Writing
    • I think my best writing this week was for my storybook. I finally got the chance to add more to it, which I'm happy about since I think it's a cool assignment, and I like learning more about my topic. 
  • Other People's Writing
    • As usual, I've read some great stories this week. People are so creative, and the scope of this class is so broad that I never feel like I'm reading the same thing more than once. I got to read some of my friends' writing, too, which was super fun. 
  • My Other Classes
    • My other classes are going fine, right now. I need to start writing my final lab report for my microbiology capstone, as well as start studying for my pathogenic microbiology final. I also need to work more on my honor's research paper. Thankfully, I only have one true final, so I won't need to spend dead week studying an insane amount. Hopefully, I'll have some time to enjoy with friends (virtually) before some of them graduate and leave OU. 
  • Outside of School
    • I just got to spend some time at my parents' house for Thanksgiving, which was relaxing and fun. It was nice seeing our pets again and not having to cook all by myself. This week, I'm excited to watch this season's finale of the Great British Baking Show (my money's on Peter, but we'll see what happens)!

Personal image of my annual Thanksgiving-day pumpkin pie milkshake (November 2020). 
  • Next Week
    • Next week, I hope to work a lot more on this class, especially on my storybook. I need to add new stories, revise old ones, and read more tales to draw inspiration from. 

Comments

Popular Posts