Week 8 Reading and Writing

 Overall, I feel that the reading and writing assignments are going alright for me. I like that the stories we can choose from are so broad in their content that we get to pick what actually interests us, and I think the writing is becoming easier for me as we go along. 

I'm happy with both my blog and my project websites. I think their functionality and aesthetics are both good. 

I'm satisfied with my story posts, but I haven't yet written anything for my project. 

I really enjoyed reading the Odyssey. I've heard bits and pieces of it forever but had never read it. 

My reading notes are very beneficial when writing my stories. 

My most memorable illustration, shown below, is of the Buddha. This image has stuck with me because I didn't know that the Buddha went through a period of not eating during his quest for enlightenment, so it taught me something that I won't forget. The image comes from The Life of Buddha by Andre Ferdinand Herold.


Siddhartha Gautama meditating from Sacca (source: Wikimedia).

Comments

Popular Posts