Week 8 Progress

 1. So far, I'm content with my progress, but not happy because I've missed a few assignments. I enjoy the readings the most, as they are the most educational aspect of this class (for me)! I've used a few extra credit opportunities, but I need to use more soon to catch up. I think the development of my blog and storybook websites has been great and easier than I initially expected. 

2. I need to stay on top of things more by prioritizing this class more during the week. This should help me avoid relying on the grace periods as much as I do now. I think I'm satisfied with my writing style and websites, for now. 

3. I think the quote shown below is relevant and motivational as we are all in a situation that is less than ideal because of the pandemic. Hopefully, this will remind me to focus on things that are within my control to make my own situation a little better. 


Motivating lines by Sapphire surya (source: Wikimedia).

Comments

Popular Posts