Time Strategies

I read Four Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination and The Important Habit of Just Starting, both of which are super helpful articles for time management. They each highlight the fact that starting a project or an assignment is usually the most challenging part of the process. The first article also tells the reader to consider questions to ask yourself, which may help to get you started and prioritize the things that need to happen first. The second article points out that procrastination adds up, and that thinking ahead about the potential consequences of putting off small jobs until later could help you get that jump-start that you need to get going. Personally, I like to use lists to visually represent the things I need to accomplish and make somewhat daunting tasks feel more achievable! I always have a running list on my desktop that I get to cross things off of when I finish them. 


To do list by Adam Diaz (source: Wikimedia).

Comments

Popular Posts